Monday, February 8, 2010

Sore Feet Basketball When I Play Basketball I Get Sore Feet / Tense Feet / Shin Splints. How Do I Cure It?

When i play basketball i get sore feet / tense feet / shin splints. how do i cure it? - sore feet basketball

If I (basketball each leg below the knee in addition to my thighs, calves and play a part of my feet touching the ground) is narrow and strengthen the point where its hard to keep running. Do I have to sit and wait until it hurts and I think the blood flow or somthing before the pain goes. I feel no pain when walking alone basketball run / dat or nothing to do with the intensive use of the feet to do. but it feels like the thigh or somthin stuck Aar and the hard rock. I also have cramps in my legs, I'm stretching and excersice but they seem to disappear A. i is that it can do everything or I should see a doctor? I've never had this problem too when I was younger, starts to happen when I was 17-18. Now I am 20 years old and still in the days when I used to feel pain and can not play normally. some tips to help you, thank you

2 comments:

yousuck2... said...

Si Not much you can do everything, but make sure that you do not stretch you feel if you can do. I did not play gymnastics and football, for some time because of hand surgery, with more to come. I get muscle cramps more than anything else, though. These things do more harm than how the syndrome. Shoes can also play an important role. Asics experiments blows the doors of Nike.

Joe Capo said...

stretch and that much water to drink, and how your shoes are the type of shoe for you? Everyone is on their knees, ankles and feet are different.

Post a Comment