Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cake Serving Sizes I Need A Modified Strawberry Cake Recipe From Scratch Serving Size For Two People Please!!!?

I need a modified strawberry cake recipe from scratch serving size for two people please!!!? - cake serving sizes

I want to make a mini cake for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day for two portions, I would like my strawberry cake, but the ingredients in my kitchen, flour, SOAD, baking powder, eggs, oil, milk and 2 bags 12 oz frozen strawberries.

Please lead me through this, I've never had a cake from scratch before, but my plan is to make a basic cake and then add a few strawberries gives you a little pink cheeks and then cooled cake I have small holes in top pie with strawberries and pour on top of the cake and I also have verry good taste with sugar or something with strawberries before soaking pour over the cake? so I mé bitumen with some cool whip, then add strawberries and whipped cream to paint?

Can someone me a recipe for a cake base, which would be very useful, and can be a recipe for frosting strawberriez grateful that nothing like making a cake with love, because I have a Valentine, the hope is happy.

2 comments:

tracy said...

Sure - you can do. Yes, you have to cut the strawberries into a bowl, add about 1 / 4-1 / 2 cup of sugar for them, then reacting the fruit and sugar. ) After about 1 / 2 hours (or hours, you have a little juice to do well on the cake.

I have a recipe for quality that you ... However, this recipe was originally written for 12 servings and has been recalculated to adapt to two servings. I suggest that you create in 6 "cake pan (you can find that size everywhere, got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond). Keep an eye on him, but because the seam quickly. After 15 minutes with the toothpick test method every two to three minutes.

This recipe is a supplement that could easily be the butter with strawberry flavorRies and much richer and more decadent than the cool whip - even if cool whip is good, too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

* 1 / 2 cup unbleached flour goal
* Sugar 1 / 3 cup white
* 1 / 8 teaspoon salt tea
* 1 / 8 teaspoon baking powder tea
* 1 / 8 teaspoon soda, tea
* 2 tablespoons butter and 2 teaspoons
* 2 tablespoons butter and 2 teaspoons
* 1 / 4 c. Tea-Vanilla extract
* 1 egg

Ingredients butter sauce
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 2-3/4 c. Butter
* 1-1/2 c. Tea Water
* 1 / 4 c. Tea-Vanilla extract


1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 ° C). Grease and flour a 6-inch cake.
2. In a bowl, Flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking. Stir in butter, vanilla sugar and eggs. Beat 3 minutes at medium speed. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Inserted in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick into the center of cake comes out clean. Prick holes in the cake is still warm. Slowly pour the sauce over the cake with strawberries. Cool before cake from the pan.


To combine the butter sauce: In a pot of sauce ingredients in the list. Cook over medium heat will be completely melted and combined, but do not boil.

Shauna G said...

I recommend that for a site, such as cooking or cooks.com allrecipes.com. The bonus of using allrecipes.com is that other users have comments for each recipe, and you can increase your revenue size (only for 2 people).

Post a Comment