Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can Hair Lice Live In Your Vigina Hair Head Lice.... HELP!!!!

Head Lice.... HELP!!!! - can hair lice live in your vigina hair

Hello to all! --

Thank you for taking the time to read my question. Ok, so my cousins have head lice. Living nightmare. I know. They all have but one that is located in our house. My family has head lice before, and we have tried many products and away from them. We will try my other cousin, and without, and then comb through her hair. I've heard it is good to wash your hair in vinegar to clean it with tea tree oil and everything. What can we do? Please do not suggest such a thing as a recipe. We have the know will be done. All natural remedies that we can do to prevent the lice from my first book? Thank you and bless you! Kind souls! Lol thanks!


Lice-Free,
Jamie and Kels.

No comments:

Post a Comment