Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im Too Old Spanking Im Too Old To Be Spanked!?

Im too old to be spanked!? - im too old spanking

Ok ...

In almost 14th I blinked, but I think my parents are right!

It should be home by 9 night last night cuz your school and everything. Well, I was with my friends and had a good time. I decided it would be nice if I was a little too late, to see how my friends do not even need to be at home until 10!

and he received in 1030 and to my father was very excited. The fact that they have no respect and is very worried, blah, blah, blah.

Mad cuz all my friends I do not have to be home until 10! So when my father told me, he said his land F @ # $ and ran into my room.

This morning my father began in me again say that my language is not acceptable, so I swore him again and said ill, what I want.

I like to leaveng home to school, my father told me I had "a process of tanning butt" when I go home ...

I havent since I was a little slap on the oldest 10! help me. I need to say something to change his mind, find their way home in an hour again. I know that it was wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment