Friday, January 22, 2010

Spicy Food And Heart Palpitations What Causes Minor Heart Palpitations?

What causes minor heart palpitations? - spicy food and heart palpitations

I was shocked by the stuttering and the feelings of my heart for several months, since his arrival from Canada to Thailand. I believe I found this particularly during the night after the intake of coffee, alcohol or large meals. I saw a doctor who refused and said it was caused by fear. Of course I am very concerned when I am with them and that makes it even worse, but I've never been relaxed enough that I'm here.

I think it must be a difference in the environment is the question that due to the timing of the appearance. Spicy food and wet .. Perhaps the fact that I am calm and more and eat less meat. This will further four months before he can return to Canada for a second opinion, and while this makes me very uncomfortable palpitations.

Has anyone experience heart palpitations as a result of switching to a different climate? What have you done to prevent them?

4 comments:

canadian... said...

Maybe you'll get your proof of electrolytes (blood) - May Your Heart "finning" an imbalance of one of the following:
Calcium
Magnesium
postassium
Sodium --

How much water you drink? Perhaps because it is a dry / wet, at least here he can not drink enough water to ... Another proof to stay hydrated, even if you are not thirsty. I want to avoid coffee - which can only worsen your anxiety and dehydration as well.

No longer would the doctor extracts and maintain - and even a simple ECG or wearing a Holter monitor (used to be a monitor for 24 hours under clothing, and you can press a button if you feel palpitations - during The doctor is reading this). This way you can be sure there is a problem with the heart.

Bud B said...

Their plan is its movement, and sometimes even the same diet that we are seeing changes have changed, that we get older. I realized that my heart was irregular, and my health books to see if I thing that is my heart was always well documented by the physician. Here is a paragraph that is in the eye:

"If you feel that your heartbeat is slightly irregular, bone pain not sleep as deeply as before, you can not hold a cup of tea with a firm hand, one can not climb a ladder without the need to breathe, the teeth are more susceptible to Cavata, dizziness, easily angered and sometimes dizziness and nausea, can be your body warning you that your blood is low in calcium, because calcium remains low in their diet. As these symptoms with low levels of calcium are associated. I began to turn a calcium per day and slowly lower my problem. It is safe to give to you, so go ahead and if it does, the problem is solved. You can also vitamin C during the day as Vita additionMin C is good for the arteries.

If you eat something that is new in your diet, you can try to leave, to see if it helps much. While we were on a trip as soon as the Virgin Islands, had pineapple juice instead of orange juice for breakfast every morning, as we have. I found that my blood pressure is rising!

PsyGuy said...

I do not think it was the movement. By palpitation may have several causes. Caffeine and alcohol can a taxpayer and anxiety. If the doctor performed an EKG, we always recommend to other problems. If the ECG is normal, try cutting caffeine and alcohol. Also, try to relax, to relieve anxiety.

Paramedic in SC

PsyGuy said...

I do not think it was the movement. By palpitation may have several causes. Caffeine and alcohol can a taxpayer and anxiety. If the doctor performed an EKG, we always recommend to other problems. If the ECG is normal, try cutting caffeine and alcohol. Also, try to relax, to relieve anxiety.

Paramedic in SC

Post a Comment