Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Loud Music Causes Dizziness Playing Loud Music Causes Headaches/jaw Tightness/sinus Pressure/dizziness?

Playing loud music causes headaches/jaw tightness/sinus pressure/dizziness? - loud music causes dizziness

I play in a group of 6 pieces. Drums, bass, 3 guitars and organ. We are very strong. Stronger than you think. We also play in one room a little cynderblock. I wear earplugs and sometimes a pair of headphones at the top of this. It helps a little.

We trained 3 days a week for 5 weeks. And in practice, and the house (if we do not yet tested), I was in almost constant discomfort. Headache / jawaches / vertigo / pressure within tight.

We have a break of one month of tests and the symptoms disappeared almost completely.

I went to test the other day and after 15 minutes I was dizzy again.

Is there a link between loud music and my symptoms? or is it in my head?

Please help.

During or after the test

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my God ... You experience headaches. As those who have discovered, can be very painful and can steal your passion.

The link is a Google product on migraine. Page 21 mentions that sounds excessive vibration machines cause dizziness, headache, etc.

Anonymous said...

Migraines.you can not head.your get the drug to the head, but you have to go to a doctor to make sure it is not cut anything more.

Anonymous said...

Always wear hearing protection. Practice in a game less volume. In addition, the concrete blocks could be the sound reverberated far. Sound waves can not hurt much. Her back some.

Post a Comment