Sunday, January 17, 2010

Graduation Thank You Messages Does This Sound Alright For A Graduation Present Thank You Note?

Does This Sound Alright for a Graduation Present Thank You Note? - graduation thank you messages

Recently graduated from college and received donations from family members. I try to write thank you notes (I have these little cards that I write the message). Does this sound

Dear XXXXXXX

Thank you for your generous final gift. I really appreciate it.

Love,

XXXXXXXX


I do not know if it's a bit like the details, or whether that's enough. What do you think?

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

It is very general and would be a pinch of work, but it is always best if you've noticed that the gift was. Which allows the person that you really enjoy.

PS Congratulations on your degree, btw.

kétçhüp & m@Ÿo said...

and perhaps a bit short read in order to:
Dear XXXXX
I absolutely love the graduation gift you got me. Thank you for being so generous. Thank you for taking the time to think about me.

Love,
XXXXXX

or as Sumthing

Tinkerbell Eats C@ck said...

one is perfect

Post a Comment