Monday, December 28, 2009

Luxury Home Builders Real Estate Question?

Real Estate Question? - luxury home builders

I think that my newly built house in Westfield, NJ. I try to imagine what they offer in this house. It is a buyer's market. I know that the manufacturer has spent around 350,000 for the lot a few years. The house itself, I would say it is a luxurious home semi feet - 2700 square. 4 br/2.5 bathroom. Unfinished basement, attic upstairs. If I add 350K to 400K for the quantity and the cost of all building materials. Thats 750k - What are the advantages and how can I know what the wage work it took to build the house or work in the cost picture m² build a house? I steamed up the cost of construction of 140 square meters

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

What is the price you might say, "You Pay" and then they offer - you do not know, or work overload (INS employees gasoline taxes, etc.), see what they ask and answer the question posed above - even that your estate is not a CMA. Good luck!

I love Trader Joe's in Westfield!

Post a Comment